Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System
Miller Roofing Contractors, a Conklin independent business owner, offers Conklin’s Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System. The Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System will give your building and business trouble-free protection. It waterproofs with a seamless acrylic coating in which a tough, flexible fabric is embedded. This combination makes a rugged, yet lightweight, membrane that resists splitting and rupturing – the primary cause of leaks. This roofing system also substantially increases the strength of your roof, extends its life expectancy, and increases the energy efficiency of the building.
At Miller Roofing Contractors, we are willing to review your needs to see if Conklin’s Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System is right for you.
Call (740)404-3390 today for details or to schedule your free quote.
Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System Compatible Products
- Rapid Roof® III – Hard Working Weatherproof Roof Coating
- Rapid Roof® HV – Seamless, Waterproof, and Cost Effective Coating
- Equinox® – Low Temperature Roof Coating
- Benchmark® – Premier Acrylic Roof Coating
- PUMA® XL – Extended Life Roof Coating
- Prime Time® – Primer for Conklin Acrylic Roof Systems
Advantages of Conklin’s Fabric-Reinforced Roofing System
- Protection where your roof needs it most – at the seams.
- Fast application – minimizing work-site congestion.
- A variety of quality coatings; one is right for your building.
- May eliminate the need for expensive tear-off and haul away.
- A cooler roof lasts longer.
- Non-prorated material warranties are available.
- Dirt-resistant finish.
- Easy and affordable repair and renewal.