Single-Ply Membrane System
Miller Roofing Contractors, a Conklin independent business owner, offers Conklin’s Single-Ply Membrane System. The Single-Ply Membrane System is made with premium thermoplastic membranes. During installation, membrane rolls are overlapped and welded together to form an exceptionally durable, waterproof, and energy-efficient shield that will deliver unsurpassed protection for years to come.
The process for installing the Single-Ply Membrane System is relatively quick and easy. First, we remove any loose dirt and debris and then place board stock over the roof, providing a fresh surface for better adhesion of the new roofing system. Secondly, we apply the membrane, making sure that the overlapping seams go in the same direction that the water runs off. This helps offer better waterproofing protection because if the water can’t get in in the first place, you’re less likely to get a leak later. Next, we weld the seams together for even more waterproofing protection and added durability. Finally, we seal any open edges of the membrane with a urethane sealant. Your new roof is now complete!
Single-Ply Membrane System Compatible Products
- Hy-Crown® – Made with Chlorosulfonated Polyethylene (CSPE), and is one of the best single-ply membranes on the market.
- Flexion® – Energy Star rated, thermoplastic membrane provides fantastic protection from the elements.
Components Used With the Single-Ply Membrane System
- Tru-Fast® Mechanical Fasteners
- Flexion® Bonding Adhesive
- Hy-Crown® Seaming Adhesive
Advantages of Conklin’s Single-Ply Membrane System
- Stops leaks with superior waterproofing.
- Offers superior protection from Mother Nature.
- Offers fire and chemical resistance.
- Increases energy efficiency and lowers utility expenses with its white reflective surface.
- Can be applied in all seasons and performs in all climates.
- Up to 20-year warranty available.
At Miller Roofing Contractors, our experienced roofers can help you decide if the Single-Ply Membrane System is good for you.
Call (740)404-3390 today for your free quote.